Our physician and staff are dedicated to providing all of our patients with quality surgical care using proven and innovative surgical techniques. Our compassionate muti-lingual staff and surgeons seek to make our patients each feel like they have received a “VIP” experience.
As surgical specialists, we strive for successful outcomes and high levels of patient satisfaction.
We strive for better quality of life for our patients through the least invasive techniques that result in a quick return to normal function and lifestyle.
We focus on making all of our patients feel welcome, as if they are a member of our “Premier” family.
Dr. Kaufman has a tremendous sense of community and feels that it’s crucial to be a part of the bigger picture of medicine in the communities in which you practice. As such, he is an active member of the medical community, currently serving on numerous hospital and medical association committees.
- American College of Surgeons (ACoS) New Jersey State Chair for the Commission on Cancer.
- Active member on the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) Technology committee.
- Longstanding member on the Jersey Shore Board of Directors of the American Cancer Society.
- One of the founding members of the Sentinel Lymph Node Workgroup Board of Trustees and Executive Committee.
- Active participant in the Sentinel Lymph Node Workgroup functions, research and fundraising.
- Former Chair of the Melanoma Workgroup of the NJ Governor’s Task Force on Cancer Prevention, Early Detection and Treatment.
- Former cancer liaison physician at both Community Medical Center (CMC) and Kimball (KMC) Hospitals.
- Former Foundation Board member at CMC Medical Center.
- Former member of the Board of Trustees of the American Society of General Surgeons (ASGS).